Monday 19 October 2009

I wanna be a painter... 'bout fucking time, too...

Gods, the world of net is so incredible... I get sucked in and the sensation washes over me like a heroin high (I imagine).. I see one gallery site of a young person somewhere in Brazil and it links to an amazing sketch artist in New York and straight into a young concept illustrator for animated film, with  a whole bunch of friends who do even cooler impressions of their lives.... I so need to expand my craft. Not because I wouldn't feel like I'm doing enough, but because there are so many artistic emotions out there! Every mood changes style, every style changes concept, every concept changes technique, every technique changes ambition, every ambition changes the person........

..................enough! Breathe..

0 comments: