Monday 21 June 2010

It's been a slow morning - so slow I felt like watching The Lovely Bones again just to feel better. The dog's been crazy, probably because I didn't take her for a walk (it's been raining simply too bleakly to care) and I haven't slept well; too cold and too lazy to get another blanket...... But not all was awful  - my baby spooned and kept me warm and just not to start hating the day entirely, I took a shower, made myself some extra special tea and then set to make him pancakes, for when he returns home with a toothache. (He likes them as noodles in a soup.) I wouldn't go out, but if I don't, the weekend plans fall through. I want to go looking for mushrooms again on Wednesday.
            There's a tea I like, because I first tried it in Africa as a countermeasure and then stole or bought a few in Starbucks when we had to cot on an airport for a day... The tazo tea :) On the bag it says: "True passion is intoxicating and invigorating, soothing and sensuous, mysterious and magical. We just thought you should know what you're in for." 
            What a difference a spice makes, eh?