Friday 24 December 2010

Am quite inspired by the new Eminem release
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQhKxxrq04&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-6-HM
and from chatting relentlessly, teasing My Aranna,  I've decided that from now, on, although I still believe - or my soul does - that Life is Too Damn Long, I will carry more weapons through my stories and face more battles head on.
I will write more,
I will have more daughters,
and for every kiss I will banish a tear and I will claim my kisses.
there are so many beautiful, glorious men in this world, but I am only one.
And I am one fuck of a cunt when it comes to experiencing life.
Even though sometimes, in the chill death of fog and blizzards, I forget that.

My number's coming up. Bad excuse, but it's "the year of the scavenger, the season of the bitch", so I may as well arm myself with the Pen and the Mark and play a hunter ;)

0 comments: