Sunday 12 December 2010

Everything these days is about sex. I am so hyped up on the hormones, I've read through two of my adventure tales and only noticed how erotic they are. I am horny ALL the time. Like a maniac, all I do is flirt and harass the General. I am also having the appetite of a horse, it's absurd how much I am capable of eating. And I've had my first wet dreams in ages. (I was a very rich and very hedonistic Nicole Kidman, riding around an old Italian town on a vespa. Between the juicy galleries and the General behind me... well, for as strange the sensation was, it was ultimatelly very rewarding indeed.)  My breasts are like rocks and it hurts just to put a bra on. Then again I think I've bleed everything I was meant to bleed in the past two years and kind of slacked, in these past five weeks, so... I didn't know someone can lose this amount of blood and feel good about it. Doctor said I am finally experiencing what every woman goes through every month. Can't say I am looking forward to the next month....

0 comments: