Tuesday 7 December 2010

A NEW AGE HAS BEGUN

It is here.
Finally.
Magnificently.
Perfectly.
I am cold from playing on and on, and so is my pizza. There is SO much to do, but simply to go though the first levels of an ally worgen (though, granted, the first levels of the goblin craziness isn't half bad either!!), I am overwhelmed - like meeting an old friend for a hot chocolate during a bleak winter's night... As an ally, I will have to play all alone, every level on, while the rest of my... assembly is already rich (okay, maybe not rich, but repaired), needs to re-group, re-learn certain skills and professions and start it all anew with the new one: archeology.
           SO much to do... So much time to enjoy doing it :D


Oh, and did I mention - Popikoki my Love didn't just buy me the expansion - he bought me the collector's premium edition... :D I get the Lil'Deathwing!!! How beyond cool is that??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grats its so fun to play. Ive started a little Gobblin named Gobblie. Its only lvl 6 so far but its fun! Havent reach lvl 85 yet with Jenyfear but just wait ill soon be there. Lots of Christmas Hugs from Jenyfear or more right,
Susanne