Thursday 6 January 2011

I missed a train by a minute today (though that coffee was worth it) and got stuck in the waiting lounge. As result, I wrote a praise to all the waiting lounges of my life. (I'd post it, but it's in Slovenian - part of the 'stort stories' project...) I've come to realize how very much I enjoy the damn things. Transit places are so charged to me :)

On a related subject, I've joined the grateful ranks of the Lunette cup users. Those who know what it is, will agree - once you've tried it, there's no going back. I've been using it for three days and it's miles away from what I've been used to. No ore damn tampons, ever agian. No more itchy cunnie after a week of pads. The flora of my womanhood shall remain preserved for ever on!...Mwuahahahaha!.... Akhem. There had been positive reviews and recommendations from trusted friends, but the line that tipped the scale from sceptic to intrigued for me was from one of the users - that this product's been around for quite a while and very effectively, but the corporations making millions on tampons and maxi pads have sabotaged it's reputation for decades. Anything hated by large corporations is worth a try. As it turns out, it's a life-long problems solved in the simplest of ways. I could get washed ashore a deserted island and never again have to worry about the damn terms. 

 Then I nearly missed my home station, reading the Larsson book. I've got to practice on my reality/fiction interaction. :p  Also, I've decided to become an interview journalist.

0 comments: