Monday 7 February 2011

Gackt... again.

I've hit the point in 'Heart' where Foukrou features and it had of course triggered my Gackt period, again. Brief and embarrassing as they may be, ranking somewhere between my Hello Kitty underwear and my tendency to watch sappy TV medical drama, I often wish for them to pass quickly and then miss them when they're gone. Damn my weakness for tiny little Japanese freak shows. He just chose to perform Shima Uta in such a cool way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshXwsCk8I0
I am very fond of this song. Now all I have to find is my Mp3 player, otherwise I'll have to take my knitting onto the train...
        Besides, I like the character of Foukrou. He's just twisted enough to be interesting and interesting enough to be worthy of a pivotal role. I believe there are too many unoriginal creeps out there. World deserves good looking nutcases.


0 comments: