Thursday 10 February 2011

I put on Bach and the Beast passed out in mid-play. Amazing. Explains why she is so wall-climbing while listening to Eminem or Pink. She doesn't like Mozart, the man clearly had issues. Hmm.... I wonder, though, what would happen if I downloaded Miley Cyrus? Would she commit suicide by jumping out of a closed window and splat! on the street?

On a more romantic subject... 
          Yesterday I watched Snufkin name an annoying, timid forest creature. He said: "... Teety-Wu. It's nice and happy to start with, and then a little sadness..."
           A couple of days ago I couldn't wait to get up from sleep just to find out who this Snufkin person is. The siren call of his mystery wouldn't let me rest and now that I know, now that he's shaken my world, it makes perfect sense. We have the exact same soul. nice and happy to start with and then a little sadness...

0 comments: