Thursday 3 March 2011

Snufkin and iPad2

I took a train today, for no other reason than to ride it short-while with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. One of those people that you can meet and talk to as if no time has passed between us at all. In the end we both came to the same conclusion: winter is no longer welcomed, we, photographers, want spring!! And then we had lots of good tea :P

New Snufkin stuff, for those of you who are as impressed as me :))
http://casualtycosplay.blogspot.com/2011/03/there-is-no-spring-without-snufkin.html


And the second generation iPad launched yesterday... Alas, still no USB port. That said, it sure is a little tablet that could. I'm guessing that with it's little help, I could not only add tattoo artist on my list of 'nutty stuff I'm good at' but also film-making :))


Also, non-related, there's a really good sex scene between Erica and Hobbes in the latest episode of V. Man those people look good. I'd sell my first-born to get stuck between them  :P  (Joke!)

0 comments: