Monday 16 May 2011

Fuck. I haven't been able to get to my blog in a week. For a while it seemed to be a global mishap, but eventually I figured out that it's my Mozilla. It works fine on other comps and right now it's working fine on Int.Explorer. For some reason I am really annoyed by not being able to check all the blogs I like to check over my morning coffee. But okay, I can settle for the slightest alteration of the routine, as log as the results are adequate... Though I cannot check my spelling on this one... O.o

Wrote bits on napkins meanwhile...
:,((( A million things is going on and I can't get into my blog. I've dyed my hair and managed to burn a nasty portion of my scalp to en extent that I now have scabs the size of raisins…. Ewwwwwwwww. I know! Also, Viserys died. I mean in as far as I have read the book, though not quite yet in the TV edition. He shall be missed. He was a proper 'you'll get yours some day, just wait and see' kind of an arsehole.
I've started hanging out with a musician, violinist, who kicked me a little bit in the right direction towards making fame and money, but me being me of course have an instant instinct to run and hide at the very idea. Instead of stealing her phone and making her dial all the famous people she knows, recommending me, I am now thinking, if I stay down and quiet, she'll soon forget me and I can go on with my simple, pauper life. It's full moon out tonight, by the way. I've had first sex after a week of annoying period and then I had delicious ice-cream. Yarrrrh, and if all goes according to plan, the wedding will be in about five week's time :D I'm calculating four weeks to get everything ready and then about a week to find the General and bring him back to the country :P

0 comments: