Sunday 22 May 2011

I had a weird dream last night. I've been having several weird ones lately, because my biorhythm is off, but this one was just so indeed. It was a sex dream, or at least it was supposed to be. There was some sort of a trip stay in some hotel or somesuch, some huge cottage and I was there with my family. there was a man, like a guide or trip manager or something - and he was perfect for my wet dreams - he was mean, unpleasant, ugly, dangerous - just my type. And he came to my room, almost invasive, and was, very soon, after some very no-nonsense conversation, almost in my mouth already with his own - I was thinking 'This could become just the sort of a sex I need right now, and nobody would ever have to know'.... But I walked out. Sorry, I said. Or thought. Or did. But you are simply not worth s(p)oiling what I'm having with my man.
           Dude. I am faithful in the privacy of my DREAMS!?!! That's tight.

0 comments: