Saturday 24 September 2011

Two photoshoots and one very strong coffee...

Today was the first time that I actually felt genuine pity for the guy that was once my first husband. I met some folk who knew him almost as good as me, for almost as long, and the things they told me were so... Good Gods, so very sad. The things that man told around - about himself, about his mother, about his career... He kept (keeps) going out of his way to get close to people and all that people ever thought of him was 'get off my case you sleazy creep...' The men he tried to woe, the guys he tried to fuck... Everybody thought him to be so very pathetic. Even the "Get my smokes, bitch" job he has now is the kind other architects laugh at. He surely doesn't seem to be building any buildings. It doesn't even seem like he'll ever build anything worth puting on a photograph. Talking to an ex school-mate of his, he could not believe someone so fake, someone such a push-over, could ever be married to someone like me. Like, how could I, ever  ?!... But it did not surprise me to hear none of them has ever heard of me. Plenty about his mother, though. Jesus fuck.
              If that guy did not nearly cost me my life, I would have looked past the resentment and see someone so very small, so very ugly, so desperate to be noticed, so utterly alone, that he would almost pass for one of my underdogs. But then I remember I already did everything one can possibly do to make him feel loved, and he could not see a friend amidst his entire obsession with himself. 
              Good Gods. What a strong coffee that meeting was. We never even got to talk about money. I was so happy I would have let them hire me for free.

Before that, very early on Kimi and I walked uphill to my vineyard hut and shot our painted-all-in-white shoot - a mighty fun business if you ask me :))) Perhaps not quite so fun for Kimi, who had to endure first the paint and then the coooold cold water we tried washing her with :D But the pickies were worth it. Kimi makes for a very Spartan model :)))
            The second shoot was over at the castle with Barbara and her mate, the pre-wedding cookie-happy pickies. Wasn't all that happy about what they did to the interior of the castle tower, but the view was nuts. I haven't the time to get around to developing them yet, and will probably need a few more days, because what with this Indian summer, I am working almost every day. Except tomorrow, when I'm off to shoot clay pigeons. About time! It's been ages since I got to blow shit up! :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hja nina na tem fotošutu si se ponovn izkazala da znaš z modeli,,da klub temu da se počas premikam počakaš,hahaha,,,da si stkovnjakinja na tem področju,,,in da nikakor nesmeš odnehat!!! zanimivo se istečejo tile fotošuti,,naprimer da ti enčink pobarva kožo in je fenomenalen občutek,,mi 100krat rečeš oprosti,ker slučajno zaideš na nedotakljivo mesto in ker je prisotnost dotikanja,,,ninček ninček,,,drgač pa ja fuuuuul zadovolna s slikami nemorem se nagledat,in ja šeeeeee bi jih mela,,,le tako naprej!!!!

Paper Kay said...

Lej, ko boš ti naslednjič nekomu barvala golo telo in ga dvakrat nehote žoknla s čopičem v boobs, pol se boš ti tud jecljajoče opravičevala! :)))))))))) Sploh pa me vedno preseneti, kako skromno in v zadregi bitjece sem, ne glede na to kakega rottweilerja medsebojnih odnosov se delam :)) In seveda, kaki rezultati nastanejo :D Odštekan model je 90% zmage! :D