Tuesday 17 January 2012

Alcatraz ... meh ... and I'm glad I'm not the only person who couldn't watch Lana Del Rey "sing" on SNL ... 'cause that was plain 'someone stop her, please'

An interesting thing I fundamentally dislike: a gyroid. 




Though on a related subject, Alcatraz show came out… and I am not convinced.
I can see now why they had such scriptwriters’ issues… The script just sucks. Most of the time people seem to not really know what to say, or do, or whom to stare at, or remember what to say and half the time when they say seems to belong to a different scene entirely. Oh, sure, there are plenty close-ups on people with amazing blue eyes, but even though there are plenty characters to like, and dislike, and more than a couple eerie sequences regarding that curious piece of marine real-estate, I just didn’t get it. Okay, so this is going to be a show about a cop chasing criminals? Or about an experiment gone bad? Or about how nasty prison is/was? Or government hide-ups and the likes, evil in the name of greater good or something? Honestly, I didn’t get it. I’m gonna keep watching, because I can’t get enough of Jorge Garcia and I couldn’t watch him in Lost, so… I hope to Gods of all that’s celluloid and downloadable, it gets better. I couldn’t cope with another Terra Nova.

0 comments: