Wednesday 7 March 2012


Oddly enough, I am the sort of person that in my books, I have wings tattoos, long red hair, green eyes, great lips, even greater boobs, a pet wolverine dressing as a Beagle, a fetish for archeology, can use a short sword, own a sniper rifle, eat only pancakes, steal books and am married to a very tall and impressive General… In the real life I have wings tattoos, long red hair, green eyes, great lips, even greater boobs, a pet wolverine dressing as a Beagle, a fetish for archeology, can use a short sword, own a sniper rifle, eat only pancakes, steal books and am married to a very tall and impressive General … The only difference being, when shit hits the fan, and it tends to, in the real world instead of in front, I stand behind him and wield a camera.

0 comments: