Tuesday 27 November 2012

Back from the literary evening; will post pickies tomorrow. Tired. It was lovely. Met some cool people that I would like to see again over cake and coffee :D And my love was there, finally, for the first time. I get so scared in crowds sometimes, feeling so exposed, and then I see his face, his eyes locked on me, and I grow into a giant again. 

In other news, 5.1 patch arrived tomorrow and Garrosh is landing in Pandaria. Ding dong the beginning of the end.

Now off to bed. Super sleepy. 
Who am I kidding. I got to do the dailies first.

... But arrrrr, my account has ran out of subscription time. Twice a year this happens and it happens TODAY??
And I think one of my wisdom teeth is growing.
What a day. 

1 comments:

Packie said...

I wish I could have been there too! How are you? I haven't heard back from you. :)