Sunday 31 March 2013


I had an odd moment of creativity yesterday (two coffees and two fake chocolate bars in). The predicament I’ve been struggling with lately was the tone of my narrative. I got 160 pages in my latest ‘librarians with teeth’ chronicle and hated the tone. Problem was, the book I’m on now is very serious and straight forward. This has elevated my expectationsof my literature. I wannbe damn better at what I do than an average book-worm. I even tried writing ahigh novel and the story just poured out of me like from a broken dam. But the problem is... I love the pagans and their crazy shit. People like it, it's funny and it makes the world slightly more interesting on a bleak March day. So until I can sever the two, I am not supposed to write just one. Too much words for just one story.

0 comments: