Tuesday 27 August 2013

Back from visiting G

Such a lovely drive back. I was almost alone on the afternoon road, winding among the gorges and valleys. I could drive slowly and watch trekkers and cyclists and cows. The sky is being a diva, so it was very dramatic. I went to have dinner with parents, as I didn't feel like going home just yet. 

No words to say how much I love kissing my husband. I just claimed him, in that tiny, noisy room (you can hear everyone outside) and kissed, kissed, kissed on the wide uncomfy bed. Two hours passed like a blink. We never took any clothes off at all. We just kissed. And tangled and talked and kissed. Compatible like Legos. Kissing, kissing, kissing. 

Am contemplating going to see a this-country movie (I really never do that, I can't stand the movies this country produces in general), a gay thing about two handsome babes, meeting in the capital. I've seen one other by this director a very, very long time ago, and remember not hating it. Of my four open fee issues, one of them actually delivered way ahead of time (a tiny one), so I can pay for my own popcorn for a change.

Am also contemplating a photo shoot. It's been a while. I'm not even sure anymore, what to do. Just go with it when the time comes, I suppose? Yeesh, it's not like sex or swimming. I'm sure I'll manage something!

And I read how someone is suing Trump's "University", where for a honest fee of 35 grand, you got to listen to useless lectures by no-names and in the end take a photo of yourself with Trump's cardboard standee. And people wonder where the guy gets all his money from. Retards.

0 comments: