Sunday 13 October 2013

Countdown to printing Gorgi

I am having such a separation anxiety ... And I know what it is and I know why it's happening and I know how to handle it and I know how long it lasts and what comes next ... But I am having SUCH a separation anxiety.

I've spent countless hours working on this book, hundrets if not thousands, having drank dozens and dozens of coffee (often with whipped cream ... and an occasional chocolate pie slice. With whipped cream.). It's been edited, re-edited, re-re-edited back to an almost full circle... The home-printed pages (and there are many) look like a hysterical school essay assignment - green for grammar changes, violet for style update, yellow for the missing cursive + pencil side notes of stuff to be added later still... 

I can easily comb through it again. For every book I read or movie I see, I have another view of it... 

Couple more days. Come on. I can do this. I can stop fiddling it up. I know I can. Come on.

0 comments: