Thursday 21 November 2013

How the fuck does one NOT Mary Sue a futuristic female detective?? O.o

The funny thing lately, when people ask me how am I feeling, I don't know where to start. It's been a while since I was so packed up with emotion and sentiment - without it being a melange.  The bottom line of the feeling is GOOD. But that's just the honest simplification.

NEGATIVE EMOTIONS:
- The fucking book is stuck at the printers. Grrr... Anxiety.
- The usual family feuds. Not sure from which direction the next bullshit fart will hit me. Paranoia.
- Having absolutely no money. Can't buy new canvases :/ Frustration.
- Dog had fleas. Hibby jibbies. O.o
- Still no results on General's exam. Restlessness.
- Unable to start a new book. Time wise, discipline-wise. Impotence.
- Sometimes people I know die. Sad :(

POSITIVE EMOTIONS
- I am working like nuts on the paintings for the fair. Hyper productivity.
- The book will soon be out. Yay!! Super proud.
- I can start any new book I want. Any in the whole world. Total freedom of choice.
- Many great books to read, movies to see, videos on YouTube every day to cry over. Emo.
- Nuts, head over heels in love with my husband
- End-of-yea fairs are starting! A million adorable things to see and (hihi, buy!)
- The movie is going great. Ambition.
- Holidays incoming. Cookies and prezzies! I love giving as much as receiving!

0 comments: