Thursday 30 January 2014

St. George lit. eve

Best part about yestereve was Drej's commentary (she narrated the show, better yet, she told everyone what to do and when and because of her it now starts to seem like a really cool evening) and her questions. I told her to surprise me one or twice and out of the blue she asked what sprouted my fascination with space to begin with... I didn't see that one coming at all, so I was dumbstruck for a few moments, but then, if i do say so myself, I gave her the kickass reply: unlike my other great passion, archaeology, where everything you find is old and already broken, everything you find in space is new and only just beginning to pose a challenge.. (Way better answer that simply 'it's photogenic'..) :D

B)

Well, one good thing about having too few people on your reading is you get to bring home A LOT of food :D

0 comments: