Tuesday 11 February 2014

Ran into a person I haven't seen in a while today... There were times I actually wanted to do something about it and there were times when I figured some people feel better without having me in their lives. What amazed me about this encounter, though, is that i didn't recognise her. The features were familiar, so i though, ah, this is the sister of a person I used to know. But the voice locked straight into my memories and the looks were all the right kind of half careful, half cold, with a little bit of an opened door looks.. It was the person. Considering the first thing I did when I got home was send her a private FB message, I must have missed her a whole lot more than I'd admit... But if nothing ever comes of it, it will just be a story from times past... With vanilla waffles in it. And my first vibrator.

0 comments: