Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spent five fucking hours waiting with dad for him to be released from the hospital. I got so tired and depressed I nigh wept. I started being rude to nurses, which is a fucking no no, but we were getting truly worn thin. Please don't patronise me. Fucking hate that. I actually set one of my semi-business dates in the Neuro ward and luckily the sexy minx I'm making the video for has a sense of humour and didn't find that weird at all. Also, she showed me a shortcut under the building as opposed to alllll the way around the entire hospital, to get to the main gate. Hospitals are freakishly large buildings. I navigate better through a nuclear power plant than all these mazes and walkways. Ultimately I just had to leave dad there to run to the train station and kiss G, because I probably won't see him again today :/ And I wouldn't fucking mind if they just told us: the papers will be ready at nine in the evening. Fine. No problem. Just don't tell us 9am and then leave us sitting in the hallway like we're lifeless fucking bums.
Even mum, who had to have gone through this ordeal yesterday, no longer argues when I tell her this town's hospital is a bad joke.

0 comments: