Tuesday 12 August 2014

Another lesson in Kristian's workshop - the lesson of Grotesque surrender. It's a mask lesson - the bit where you put on the mask and let it drive you. Another thing I would probably suck at. Firstly, because as I watched, I noticed a person either completely at a loss of what she should do and another man, completely over-doing it. It just frustrated the teacher. They either seemed to be too preoccupied with the space uneven (stage), with the audience (mentor) or their own headspace. I know that if I disconnected from my person, I would instantly connect to another creature, something either trapped, hitting the walls or trying to crawl through the cracks like I watched my caged birds do or I would be a predator. Both times, I'd just take reins of another role - not allow an object to control me. It wouldn't really be acting in my case. I'm actually that nuts.

...


Packing. :D Like always, when traveling with a car and tent, I love packing in plastic crates. Once, long time ago, I bought several and you can stack them very neatly in any space, but also place them like a wardrobe, open sides facing the room. I so fucking looking forward to this vacation, I worry about everything. Which is a rush on it's own.I haven't had reisefieber in a decade.

....

Also having deep psychological thoughts, but right now I am too busy packing and unpacking to put them down in full sentences. So you'll just have to take my word for it :P

0 comments: