Wednesday 27 August 2014

Danceoff :))

Getting into dance photography slowly, surely... Though now I know, it is really difficult to shoot them while they're opened for audience - it is a whole lot better to do it while they rehearse... I also know that if I spent too much time around them, I would get gay again  there's only so many photographs of energetic, attractive women you can take, before the camera becomes redundant :)))

Because the whole ordeal is a mess, you have to keep the finger on the big button thorough the entire show, so I made like 1400 or 1500 shots, grabbing for focus and light...This is just a bit out of the whole; I'll make some more of the individual choreographies once I finish Veris. I submitted two thirds of it today. Still conflicted about how much regarding those guys I wanna disclose :)

Thanks to Tinka for dragging me into these great shows. and for having lent me that magical lantern :D





















0 comments: