Tuesday 28 April 2015

Good old times

Watching "Under Pressure: Making of The Abyss"... By the sound of it, that movie was a bitch to make. I remember watching documentary on the making of Blade Runner and that was a Calvary also. I know Ed Harris is an emotional guy and he tends to cry a lot, but he cried A LOT during this production. Also, they almost managed to kill him. I wonder if there are movies these days, where the making of is brutal. The last movie I heard of to be difficult was Lotter, but cast seemed to have a lot of fun there. They don't make them like they used to. Nowadays it's just depressing you have to do it all in front of a big green curtain.

....awwwh, this brings back memories of us, shooting The Shards... I really should try and make a small film out of that footage. That was some cool stuff, there, on that dry lake...




0 comments: