Tuesday 18 August 2015


Went to the doctors after 8 years of ignoring them, to find a new one (mine's retired since) and to find out why I've been dizzy and having a tummy ache these past few months. That was three hours of my life I'm never getting back, ghastly hours. Sitting in over-crowded waiting room only to be met with a tired, aloof physician is a specific kind of Hell. 
          And of course there is no way you can ever ask them to help you because you're not feeling well, gods, fuck, that would be just insane. She checked my pressure and my oxygen, checked some basic boxes regarding blood and told me i'm fine. Nothing wrong. I shouldn't be feeling bad so I'm probably not. 
           I asked if these tests would show at all if I had some serious underlying condition, like cancer? Well, no, but it wasn't likely, so maybe I should just consider doing some cardio, and goodbye. 
         

0 comments: