Tuesday 27 October 2015



Gaining on ten pee em. Doesn't sound like much, but it's Monday and it's been a long day. Had a full moon fight with G in the morning, which might have been a while coming, but which resulted in a cold shower - literally - and some sore throat. It was shorter than most and it ended by lunch, so the lunch was lovely. Except carbs. I love carbs, but they tranquilize you. I am trying to stay off coffee. It’s like oxygen on Everest, like Anatoli said: bigger problems when you run out. I rode the full train to the capital, which I can hardly remember, had ANOTHER coffee, sat in on the lecture, which was awesome, then had another coffee for the ride back, but of course the caffeine wore off about an hour later and I am so tired now I’m cramping. It’s one thing to hate sleeping and don’t do it if the day has been okay. Tired and with my head full, that’s another story. I tried watching Homeland, but can’t focus. Tried reading. No way. Writing … a little. But mostly I’m completely alone in the car and can walk around and sort of drag, pull myself from pole to pole as the train is rocking. For a little while. Then I just get too sleepy to dance and sit back down.

I wanted to review two cool anime I’ve watched or stopped watching at some point, wanting to retain the feeling they gave me. I don’t recall if I’ve mentioned the first one ‘Say’I love’ you’’, I think I did. The second is Kamisama Hajimemashita, or Kamisama kiss… From what I know of Japanese, Kamisama means dear God or respected God, and hajimemashite is ‘let’s be friends’ or ‘let’s begin a friendship’. Either way, there’s at least three kisses so far. Plenty, really. It’s a lovely show, about a chatty, clumsy but really nice girl who suddenly becomes a land Goddess and must maintain a shrine with the help of one or two familiars and two will-o’the-wisps. Of course she falls for one of the familiars, a fox, and because he has long white hair, I totally approve of that shipping. Also, he can be nasty, which is always a turn-on. I thought the first season was amazing. Watched a bit of the second and didn’t like it as much, so stopped. Will watch a movie next, 5cm per second. We’ll see how that goes.

My stop coming up. G’s at work, so his face won’t be the first thing I see when I step off, it’ll just be a late-night, cold train station. LoL, I’m so tired. I can’t keep two thoughts in my head at a time.

0 comments: