Wednesday 7 October 2015


So. Chapter one done. More or less. Knowing myself, I'll return to it a few more times to shove in witty ideas that will totally unbalance the rhythm, but ones which I cannot live without ... 

Now. Decisions. Do I move to the least spectacular, albeit final chapter or do I continue chronologically?

Cons: Dunno. Stuff. Reasons. Probably good reasons.

Pros: The first chapter ends in a sort of ... closure note. The third would pick up beautifully. And then the third one ends on an adventurous note, as is how the second begins... Tone wise this would work best. 
The second one is the most fun. Leaving the best for last?
The third one is the shortest and would not be so difficult to write. So, getting that out of the way, I'd have the rest of the year for building the mammoth that is the midrif ... 

Decisions, decisions... 

Murphy says that looking at beautiful things makes you want to make good choices ... 
Hm. Half an hour before the General is home. I'll wait until then.

0 comments: