Saturday 25 February 2017


A great way to cheer up a friend who's having problems is to explain to her in detail your views on Swedish migrant crisis.. O.o

That said, I am beginning to notice, listening to my plethora of Youtube channels, that almost all of the really big anti-SJW guys were victims of some sort of abuse. I know Milo Yiannopoulos was raped by a priest when he was 14, I know Jeff Holiday's father beat him savagely (I think it was his father, and I think he said he almost lost an eye..), I know Kraut and Tea had to clean toilets - not abuse per say, but still - and that TJ (Amazing Atheist) was abused in some sense, though he says he's not going to debate that in public... I don't know about Bearing.

Hm. 

Watching Spotlight again. It's such a shame all the big newspapers are going to shit, because if there was any integrity in journalism left, I'd have loved to aspire to a small job at a big newsroom like that. I'd probably be a blogger gossip columnist (shittiest job) by day and a relentless avenger of social injustice for the little people by night :D

0 comments: