Sunday 10 September 2017

I had the weirdest dream that my skull was re-used... I mean, I was combing my hair and found a very old scar - large, bulging, with star shaped crack leading out, but healed - a typical result of a bulled wound healed up with makeshift tissue... But it would have to be shot from inside out, so, probably, someone shooting themselves into the brain through their mouth, but missing both lobes, going between and somehow surviving.... And then instead of giving me a brand new, my own skull, they incidentally mixed them up and gave me this used one ... Sometimes, rarely, but sometimes, an unprocessed camera film would end up in a new case and get re-sold, so then the double exposures would make people think they're photographing ghost images. that's how it felt. Weird as fuck.

0 comments: