Friday 3 November 2017



Made a gentle attempt at post-op sex. It’s been 3 weeks, I am to be abstinent for 6. We only did some small, careful stuff, very very reserved, super pedestrian. Poor G kept telling me this was torture, because he really is not the type to hold back and be gentle in bed. Still, 'twas good. We kissed and touched a lot – it takes lots for me to concentrate, for me not to think about the scabs and scars, to breathe properly ... The best part was we had all morning to ourselves, so after the first round, we just passed out (it was something like nine or ten in the morning) and napped, all warm and super lazy, sharing a blanket in bright daylight, until we woke up and had one more round. It helps, this approach, this methodical, deliberate pacing. I can sense getting my libido back, slowly, insistently. If I am halfway back then indeed this is well progressed.

In other good news: Blizzcon announced the next expansion. Always a small climax there..

0 comments: