Sunday 24 December 2017

Hairdresser horrors :D (Sans Nivea this time.)

And today I've learnt that, if you don't put Nivea on your scalp when your husband has another ambition to dye it bright silver, you will... well, suffering is one word to describe it. Injury would be another. The first phase, bleaching it, ended in blisters on my forehead being fried. I could feel a burning on my skin while the blanche was on, and under the fingertip I felt like a little clump or bubble. If pressed, it popped quite humorously. Audibly. I found some more. Then I began to suspect that's not some chemical reaction within the chemicals taking place, it's chemical reaction within my skin. I was popping my own scalp. I now have three burnt holes in my head. You know, for brain ventilation.

And that was just phase one. We haven't even gotten to the dye part.

Hastag Never Without Nivea Again

0 comments: